Eric Hodel said:
> > [...] There are plenty of workarounds.
>
> Oh, right.
>
> Use testrb instead.

At first I thought that this wouldn't work because I need to use the -I
option to put the developement libraries at the front of the load path
(otherwise you will probably end up testing the installed production
software rather than the test software).

testrb doesn't take a -I flag and I wanted to avoid locating testrb in the
file system to pass to the Ruby command, but then I remembered the -S
flag.

So, this is what I'm currently considering using in the test task:

   ruby -Ilib -S testrb test1.rb test2.rb ...

Anyone see any problems?  Barring complications, we should have a new
version out later this evening.

--
-- Jim Weirich     jim / weirichhouse.org    http://onestepback.org