James Britt wrote:

> Do you know about www.ruby-doc.org?
>
> Did you browse around there?
>
> What was your experience?

I don't like how ruby-doc.org's front page is set up. I hate the
navigation. You have:

little_link  little_link  little_link
Content

Content

Content

The links should have a big graphic next to them, or as the link:

===========|
=API	  =|
=  DOCS   =|
=    HERE =|
===========|

Your separate sections like URL-based Documentation Queries need to have
some way to set them apart from the next immediately above or below, or
a better looking header.

 From a UI point of view you want your user's to be drawn to specific
area's on your page from a left-to-right, top-to-bottom way. Ruby lang,
and Ruby-doc web sites both do not do this.

As a user, any time I go to ruby-doc.org I have to train my brain where
to look, because I don't receive any helpful tips from the website, it's
layouts, or any graphics.

just my 2 cents.

I'll even make the buttons, and a mockup for a new page design which
would involve some css and some graphics.

just my 2 cents.

Zach