I've got my first cut at a Ruby interface to the CM17A firecracker X10
module ready for public review.  I'm particularly interested in feedback
from folks using the Firecracker CM17A on windows boxes to give it a try.
Currently you need a compile environment to build the C extension, but if
feedback is good, I'll look into making a binary distribution for windows.

Usage is simple:

  require 'x10/cm17a'
  lamp = X10.device('a1')
  lamp.on
  lamp.off
  # etc

The software is available as a gem (gem install x10-cm17a) or as a tarball
from http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=497.

Thanks.

--
-- Jim Weirich     jim / weirichhouse.org    http://onestepback.org