Hi Ruby Folk,

I'm quite a newbie in programming. Last year I came to perl and now I'm
testing ruby.

I like the methods attr, attr_*. But there is one drawback. You can't tell the
methode that there should be a standard code that will be executed on every
access. IMHO The best would be a pre and a posthook.

I use the module Class::Methodmaker in perl, were this is possible. Surely I
can write (If I would know how) a own Class to handle this needs. But since
attr_ is so a nice standandard feature I'm the opionion that the feature I
ask for, would be a good enhancement.

Happy New Year

Markus