On Dec 29, 2004, at 7:46 PM, Thursday wrote:
> Let us leave the 'hyping' to others.  I'm sure there are plenty of
> folks who can easily point to more irony (morony) or even stupidity in
> my response. But I hope the energy will be channelled into making (i)
> and (iii) happen instead.

i'd love to see (iii), with a format of docs that i like.
single page preferably. i still find myself going back to
the syntax page in the 1.4.6 docs as this still remains the
most concise description of most things. the quick ref from
zenspider [1] is awesome. it would be very nice to see this on
the main ruby-lang.org page.

Alex

[1] http://www.zenspider.com/Languages/Ruby/QuickRef.html