Tom Copeland ha scritto:
> On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 16:15, Premshree Pillai wrote:
>
>>>The problem is that since those are mostly links, they show up in
>>>whatever the stylesheet definition is.  That seems to override any font
>>>tags I put around them.  But I made them all bold... that should at
>>
>>Damn, you're fast! Much better now, I think.
>

> Cool, thanks, feedback on RubyForge is always welcome...

it is always nice to give some, cause the response is always great :)
Anyway, I think that Support/Links is somewhat too crowded and thus
takes back some of the visibility of all the links.
I think that instead of:

Report a Ruby Bug
Read more about Ruby (Ja)/(En)
Ruby Application Archive (RAA)
Programming Ruby
View Ruby documentation
RubyForge Support
RubyForge RSS Feeds

we could have just 5 items, removing "read more.." and "programming
ruby..", cause those are things supposed to appear on the 'wiew
documentation' page.

Just my two cents :)