On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 16:39, Zach Dennis wrote:
> How difficult would it be to give RubyForge a new look? I'm not asking
> that you do this, but perhaps some kind soul good donate some time to
> giving Rubyforge a crisper look. I am not asking for a whole redesign,
> but to replace images, perhaps change some css stuff and add some
> borders/images in certain places.

FWIW, there's a new theme available now; if you log in and go to "My
Page" and go "Account Maintenance", there's a dropdown box to select a
new theme.  Just pick the GForge theme and click ok and then click
around a bit...

> Perhaps people could make mockups and we could submit them for
> approval/vote, and go that route?

The difficult thing, I think, about a mockup is that it might be hard to
translate onto the actual GForge HTML stuff.  So someone could come up
with a really nice look, but I might have no idea how to make GForge
actually implement that look.

But sure, suggestions or improvements to the stylesheet or anything else
would be welcome.

> Just thinking outloud here,

Right on, good stuff!

Yours,