Tom Copeland wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 16:00, Premshree Pillai wrote:
>
>>>Is there a better way to lay out that front page to make stuff like that
>>>more visible?
>>
>>Maybe use a bold, Ruby red color?
>

> The problem is that since those are mostly links, they show up in
> whatever the stylesheet definition is.  That seems to override any font
> tags I put around them.  But I made them all bold... that should at
> least make them stand out better...

Tom,

How difficult would it be to give RubyForge a new look? I'm not asking
that you do this, but perhaps some kind soul good donate some time to
giving Rubyforge a crisper look. I am not asking for a whole redesign,
but to replace images, perhaps change some css stuff and add some
borders/images in certain places.

Perhaps people could make mockups and we could submit them for
approval/vote, and go that route?

Just thinking outloud here,

Zach