"David Garamond" <lists / zara.6.isreserved.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:41D15E03.5060803 / zara.6.isreserved.com...

> Can't Ruby currently optimize those? I frankly don't want to have to do
> those kinds of optimization myself :-(

One more remark: you're optimizing - doing these kind things is all
optimizing is about.  For example: although the Java VM's of today do a
lot optimizations, deciding when to create an instance and when not is not
one of these AFAIK.  Only the developer can decide which instances can be
reused.

Kind regards

    robert