Thursday wrote:
> I think Ruby's popularity is growing, but I can't help but wonder what
> we can do to accelerate its adoption.

More O'Reilly books please :-) There are currently 30 or so (or is it
100?) for Perl, probably 10 for Python, and only 1-2 for Ruby.

Getting published by O'Reilly is nice because: a) it's one of the most
famous, so it becomes sort of a barometer; b) Safari; c) short copyright
period, so who knows in 5 years we will have several free Ruby books
available.

So please write for O'Reilly, or write to O'Reilly requesting more Ruby
books. There are lots of topics that can be covered and I think it has
been discussed in this list fairly recently.

Regards,
dave