"Bob" <clarke / qualitythink.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:1104073738.921126.109910 / c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> I have started a large project (currently php/mysql) but at this early
> stage switching to ruby would not be difficult.  While being a late
> convert to OOP it is seriously clear to me that using ruby would be
> more efficient.
>
> But I can not find a definitive reference on using ruby in a web based
> environment.
>
> References to books, web sites etc would be greatly appreciated.

Here's another bit of information.  IMHO it's a good explanation of one
aspect of web applications - MVC2 (model view controller 2).  Although
it's about Struts (a Java framework) the basic principles can be applied
to other languages and frameworks, too:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/j-struts/

Kind regards

    robert