Jamis Buck wrote:

> I haven't tried building the Copland manual since the 2.x series of
> RedCloth--I know it worked with that, using the 1.8.2 prereleases.

What!?  It's not under a http://damagecontrol.codehaus.org/ build?  ;)

Anyway, thanks for the tip.  I pulled 2.011 down and now I can
make beautiful Copland manuals anytime I feel like it. So there!

I don't know what took me so long to look into YAML; I sure
have been missing out.  Why's cookbook was a perfect introduction.

Then I went on to Why's Textile Reference, again perfect.  Thanks
Why!

I feel like I've gained the power of 10 grinches, plus two.

Thanks again,
--
Bil Kleb, Hampton, Virginia
http://fun3d.larc.nasa.gov