On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:11:55 +0900, Bil Kleb <Bil.Kleb / nasa.gov> wrote:
> Austin Ziegler wrote:
> > Martin DeMello has also expressed interest in porting 'par' to Ruby.

> > Would you like to join Text Formatting as a developer?
> Being a technical typesetting hobbyist this whole discussion is
> rather intriguing.  Where can I read more about where all these
> bits are heading?

Right at the moment? ...

Nowhere.

In the future?

Somewhere; probably on the Text Formatting page. One of the things
that I'd like to do is take Text::Formatting and Text::Hyphen and be
able to plug them into PDF::Writer -- using proportional character
sizes instead of fixed character sizes.

Because I am having to recover from a hard drive crash, it will
obviously not be possible for me to deliver Text::Formatting 1.0
before I leave on a week's vacation to the beaches of Cuba. Look for
it sometime in the new year.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com