Hi,

From: email55555 email55555 <email55555 / gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tk] program file name problem
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 08:22:45 +0900
> So, it seems this problem only happen on M$ window platform ( I am
> using one-click install binary distribution ).

I tried. Probably, that is a Tcl/Tk's bug on Windows.
Tcl/Tk has a library named 'button.tcl'.
If you use a same name as a Tcl/Tk library (without the extention)
and Tcl/Tk requires the library on your script, the trouble will happen.

# I created 'button.tcl' which create only one button.
# When do "wish button.tcl", wish shows the error dialog.

Therefore, maybe, there is no way to avoid the problem completely.
On Windows, please don't use a same name for the script called at
first (that is, the script name is set to $0) as one of ** Tcl/Tk's **
library name (e.g. don't use 'button.rb' or 'button', because of
existence of Tcl/Tk library 'button.tcl').

# If the script is only required from the startup script, it has no
# problem.