The Perl library prvides a subclass of the GD::Graph library.   It
only provides line charts, but building out a version that does line
chart (lke Tufte's medical sart examples) and bar chart (like his
won-loss examples) sparklines with some optional decorations
(superimposing ranges, coloring certain elements, etc) would be great.

-pate