Hello,

I seem to have problems using the boot.cpp you posted earlier. Being a
total c/c++ (and mac development) newbie it doesnt surprise me...
I encounter the following problems when linking:

feisty:~ mb$ g++ -c -I /opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/powerpc-darwin/ -x
objective-c++ -framework Cocoa boot.cpp
g++: -framework: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: Cocoa: linker input file unused because linking not done

feisty:~ mb$ g++ -o boot -L/opt/local/lib/ruby/1.8/powerpc-darwin/
-lruby-static -framework Cocoa boot.o
ld: Undefined symbols:
_ruby_init
_ruby_options