On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:07:02 +0900, Florian Gross <flgr / ccan.de> wrote:

> >>Can it rewrap text to fit into lines of X characters?
> > No, that's Text::Format, which I'm starting work on the next update
> > tonight for release later this week. Text::Format will use
> > Text::Hyphen or TeX::Hyphen to hyphenate words as it wraps them.
> Nice, can't wait for that library.

It's actually already available, but not from RubyForge, yet. Check
the RAA entry for text-format.

The update will fix a couple of reported bugs and add a couple of
requested features. It will also change the initialization mechanism
-- so be careful (but the version number will be 1.0 instead of the
current 0.64). A future update will look at integrating most of the
features from par and perhaps other features.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com
               * Alternate: austin / halostatue.ca