Hi!

  This is a new version of PE library. Very good news: after merging
patch from Michael Neumann that removed dependency on mw-template,
anyone can now easily use PrettyException on Windows!

== About
  Purpose of PrettyException is to generate pretty HTML/JS backtrace
for raised exceptions and put colored snippets of involved code near
each backtrace entry. You can show/hide snippets by clicking on
entries.
Last screenshot is here: http://muravey.net/docs/PrettyException-2.png

== Changes
  * Incorporated patch from Michael Neumann which removes dependency
on mw-template. Now PrettyException renders it's HTML with
rdoc/template that comes with Ruby.
  * Code clean-up

== Thanks
Thanks to Michael for very useful and good job!

== Dependences
* rdoc/template library which comes with Ruby in stdlib

== How to get
You can always get new version of PrettyException from RubyGems
repository:
   $ gem install PrettyException
If you don't like RubyGems for some reason, you can use tar.gz
distribution that can be found on RubyForge:
http://rubyforge.org/frs/?group_id=9
It uses Minero Aoki's setup.rb script, so installation shouldn't be a
problem.

Thanks for your attention and good day to everyone!

P.S. If you have any ideas about how I could make PrettyException more
useful for you or comments about it's usability, please mail me, I'd
be glad to hear it :)
--
sdmitry -=- Dmitry V. Sabanin
MuraveyLabs.