Just wanted to share this. I often talk with my wife about what I'm
learning about Ruby, or about how Ruby makes various tasks simpler.
She, being a knitter, always responds by finding some comparison
between knitting and programming (and, I must say, her comparisons are
strikingly on target).

Tonight, I was telling her how pleasurable it is to read Ruby code,
especially as compared to other programming languages. After
a moment's thought she nodded, replying, "Ruby is like baby Alpaca
yarn..."

What a great simile. I may have to use that as a sig sometime.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu