Kent Sibilev wrote:
> I agree that it doesn't make too much sense to use Apache2 + mod_ruby on
> Windows, simply because Ruby doesn't support native threads. You still
> can configure it, but all your requests will be queued to the single
> Ruby interpreter. But you can configure Apache2 + mod_fastcgi on Windows
> and run as many ruby processes as you want.
>
> Check out http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyforapache
>
> Cheers,
> Kent.
> On Dec 14, 2004, at 3:57 PM, Sarah Tanembaum wrote:
>
>> I went thru all with no luck. I don't think Windows implementation
>> other than the Ruby core(thanks Matz) is any good, at best it will get
>> you frustrated. Prior to that I've tried to get Apache2,
>> mod_ruby/eruby to work, but no luck.
>>
>> I don't think that they care so much for Windows users. Perhaps anyone
>> can prove me wrong.

Kent, you are an angel and thanks for your fine contribution.
I've search and tried many different method to get mod_ruby and fcgi to
work for quite a while, and for the first time, I can get it to work
with many of fcgi sample scripts(that was never work before, but now
they do) including yours as well.

Thanks again and now I can actually start learning Programing Ruby for
the Web.

Sarah