On Thu, Dec 16, 2004 at 10:37:13PM +0900, Florian Gross scribed:

> >I did this 9.5 hours ago. Compared to the python one it is not
> >vulnerable to File stealing attacks (a client can request a file
> >../foobar and ~/foobar from the python server and will get it back
> >AFAIK) and 6 lines long. It is however vulnerable to the DRb style
> >.instance_eval exploits. I will fix this shortly, but I might have to
> >use 7 lines then.
>
> Here we go. Thanks to Mauricio Fern?ndez for helping out with cutting
> off a few important characters!

Nice use of drb.

I wonder how long the same program would be in ruby if it implemented
the "tinyp2p" protocol instead of using drb. ;)

  -dave

--
work: dga / lcs.mit.edu                          me:  dga / pobox.com
      MIT Laboratory for Computer Science           http://www.angio.net/