On Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 01:45:04PM +0900, David A. Black wrote:
> Hi --
>
> On Tue, 14 Dec 2004, James Britt wrote:
>
> >David A. Black wrote:
> >>Hi --
> >>
> >>I used to celebrate every 10000th message on this list, but that
> >>started to be sort of pointless as the volume increased.
> >>
> >>However, I do wish to point out that Kent's message was #123456.
> >>
> >>As the messages mount, and numerological coolness grows scarcer, we
> >>should savor such moments.
> >
> >So, do you have a Ruby app that parses each message number and examines it
> >for extra numerical flavor?
>
> No -- in this case I happened to notice because I was discussing
> another message by number and noticed that it was slightly over
> 123456.  In the old days it was easier since the numbers were in the
> subjects :-)

For your enjoyment:

(.muttrc)

    ignore *
    unignore from: date subject to cc
    unignore organization organisation x-mailer: x-newsreader:
    x-mailing-list:
    unignore posted-to:
    unignore X-Bogosity:
    unignore X-Mail-Count:
              ^---- that's it.

:)

//Anders

. Anders Engstr?m         aengstrom / gnejs.net
. http://www.gnejs.net    PGP-Key: ED010E7F
. [Your mind is like an umbrella. It doesn't work unless you open it.]