Hi,

From: "R. Mark Volkmann" <mark / ociweb.com>
Subject: Re: clean Tk exit
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:41:20 +0900
> The following simple snippet of code demonstrates the problem.  I see the
> problem under Windows XP, but not under Windows 2000.  On both platforms I'm
> using ruby 1.8.2 (2004-11-06) from the Windows one-click installer.

I don't know that your tcltklib binary on your ruby is a patched
version or not.
Does anyone know that the current one-click installer (182-RC10)
is applied the patch of [ruby-talk: 119637] ?
If use the patched version, that is a new problem.
I want to know the same problem occurs or not on Tk8.4 or 8.5
(see [ruby-talk: 120774]).