Ruby-san:

My mom got my kid a NickClick Mattel toy digital camera - it comes with a
goofy image program over-written for Windows 98.

I only have Linux computers in my life.

I found a program on the 'net that reads the camera's dinky protocol and
writes JPG and other formats. I want to script a program that displays all
these pictures in windows, with a button saying "Acquire".

Because this looked too easy in an older language, I decided to make it
harder by using this project to learn Ruby.

But not so hard I have to learn the guts of JPEG.

How do I read a file containing a common graphics and display it on a GTK
(or Tk) window?

--
  Phlip                          phlip_cpp / my-deja.com
============== http://phlip.webjump.com ==============