Thanks. There are definitely a lot of things missing but I spent only
two week of doing it. I probably should create a project on RubyForge.
The only thing that I'm waiting for right now is for DHH to put up a
new version of Rails 0.9. So I can upgrade it and use some of those
shiny new features. :-)

Cheers,
Kent.