Brian Schr?der wrote:
> I encountered some inconsistencies with x,y addressing of your board.

I think, in retrospect, that what you thought were inconsistencies were
just the result of my server using row-major order, whereas yours uses
an inverted cartesian coordinate system. Either one is of course valid.
It would be good to choose one or the other. Your server is much better
code than mine and includes things I only dreamed of like threads. ;-)
So I'll run both - Brians on fugal.net:1277 and mine on fugal.net:1276

As a bit of trivia, 1276 is (1024 + ?T*3) (3 T's for tic-tac-toe)