I'm up for this if I we can a get a couple day extension on the quiz.

T.

--
( o _  елеще┴
 //    trans.

ruby -rdrb -e
'DRb.start_service;duck=DRbObject.new(nil,"druby://whytheluckystiff.net:6503");puts
duck.toms'

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
-Mark Twain

[8,16,20,29,78,65,2,14,26,12,12,28,71,114,12,13,12,82,72,21,17,4,10,2,95].
each_with_index{|x,i| $><<(x^'Begin landing your troops'[i]).chr}
-Tadayoshi Funaba