On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:19:04 -0800, steven_todd_harri wrote:

> Florian Gross wrote: Erik Veenstra wrote:
>
> > > I just want to say that RubyScript2Exe 0.2.0 [1] has been
> > > released. Both Windows and Linux are supported.
> >
> > Thank you for a great library!
>
> This sounds cool. Anyone know what it would take to have this
> for OS X?

You need "FreePascal on the Macintosh" [1] and a machine with
OS X. Since I'm the only developer of RubyScript2Exe and not
possessing such a machine, it will probably never happen.
Unless somebody is able and willing to do the porting... Or
provides a SSH connection... I don't think it's to hard to do.

> It would be cool to be able to use RubyCocoa or TKRuby or
> QTRuby and then make it into an executable easily.

The bindings for QT and TK are detected and included in the
executable. QT and TK themselfs are not detected, because they
have nothing to do with Ruby. They have to be installed
manually.

gegroet,
Erik V.

 [1] http://www.freepascal.org/fpcmac.html