Thanks to everyone for the lively discussion about XML parsers. The new and
rewritten examples reflect my idea of a Ruby-esque XML parser. (You can see
the examples on the NQXML home page; you don't have to download the
release.)

Some major changes in version 0.4.0:

    * `SAXParser' renamed `StreamingParser'.

    * ParserError exceptions respond to :line, :column, and :pos. Line and
      column numbers are 1-based, position in stream is 0-based.

    * Parsers and Tokenizer respond to :line, :column, and :pos.

    * The distribution archive nqxml-<version>.tar.gz now creates a
      directory named `nqxml-<version>' (instead of `nqxml').

    * New examples in the examples directory, README file, and Web page.

As always, the NQXML home page is http://www.io.com/~jimm/downloads/nqxml/.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"My other car is a cdr." -- .sig of wishus on Slashdot.org