Michael,

"Michael Neumann" <mneumann / ntecs.de> wrote in message
news:41B99583.1040406 / ntecs.de...

> Stefan, did you have taken a look at Wee? Or are you using IOWA due to
> it's templating engine? Wee is much more like the current Seaside by Avi
> Bryant, but not a plain port thereof. It's still in development,
> currently I'm mostly on documenting it:

Wee is starting to look _really_ attractive. The size is lovely. One early
suggestion:

It may be better to not bake "render new page" into the render phase if that
means a whole new html page. I think something along the lines of partial
page replacement using xmlhttp, and the tiny bit of Javascript magic that
Avi wrote for this, would be a very attractive alternative
(http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/userblogs/avi/blogView?showComments=true&tit
le=Cosying%20up%20to%20the%20client-side&entry=3268075684) It is really a
marvellous facility, and lines up quite well (I think) with Wee::Components.