" it is some kind of
"'Brianiac - Science abuse' meets 'Indiana Jones'" with aggressive
Victorinox product placement"

Don't forget the
liberal/social-welfare/pro-democratic/environmentalist/anti-gun
agenda!   No, seriously, I love that show and have seen pretty much
every episode.    The plot line can usually be judged based on what
type of car he is driving in the first five minutes as there were
about 5 or 6 car changes throughout the show, and towards the end he
got to go after less KGB-type agents and he would have different
girlfriends that met different tragic deaths.

Also note that Perl is often referred to as the "Swiss Army
Chainsaw"...  so what does that make Ruby?