Kaspar Schiess wrote:
> Not that you'd need all the other zillion tools in the swiss army
> knife, except that nice screwdriver in the cybertool that lets you
> open all your household machines and void warranties all over the
> place.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't the *true* swiss army knife only
have very few tools? My Victorinox has six of them and I use them all.
That has nothing to do with a televison series starring Richard Dean
Anderson that I loved and still love to watch(*). The swiss army knife
simply is a very handy tool. I am not swiss but german.

(*) "Mac Guyver" (if you don't know the series: it is some kind of
"'Brianiac - Science abuse' meets 'Indiana Jones'" with aggressive
Victorinox product placement).

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt                     NOTE: mails >100 KiB are ignored
--
German edition of comp.lang.ruby FAQ - http://oss.erdfunkstelle.de/ruby/
Aurox Linux - http://qurl.net/7q     |      http://qurl.net/7r - Firefox