I would like to know if any of you had this problem:

Since today, when I use rails thru Webrick or Apache (not using FCGI or
modruby), the browser shows the contents of the headers and the body all
as plain text. Rails is not separating the headers from the body.

It does not happen when I run the application using the -c option (that
is, to cache classes).

Looking at the source, using -c the request is processed in the same
process as Webrick, as for using without the -c option, the server does
a "popen" to the ruby interpreter and captures the output.

I can't figure out why is this happening... It used to work just fine!
This is really annoying!

Thanks a lot,
Demetrius