Scott McCaskill wrote:
> I've been pouring over FTTreeList for some time now, trying to figure
> out how to make use of it.  It looks quite powerful, and I'd love to
> use it, but I can't find any examples /anywhere/ that use it, and the
> documentation is minimal.  Does anyone have such an example?

Scott,

Do you mean the FTTreeList in FoxTails?

If so, "minimal" is polite; the documentation is non-existant. I didn't
get a chance to really use FTTreeList in a real app yet, so I didn't put
much work into that part of FoxTails. There are two little examples,
though (examples/tree.rb and examples/tree-fancy.rb). It seems to work
ok except for some display updating problems (probably due to my
misunderstanding of Fox).

Btw, FoxTails itself is due for an update to 0.3, mebbe this weekend.