I would be interested in hearing a really basic paragraph summary of
all sorts of cool Ruby toolkits and the comparisons with
like/competitive systems.  I've vaguely heard of Copland, IOWA,
Needle, Rails, Red/Blue/NoYellowCloth so on.   All I have experience
with is Rails, and I know there are some sweet things out there to
play with.   Ruby seems to collecting clean, powerful toolkits in the
same way other languages tend to collect bindings and modules -- which
I find pretty cool.   But finding them is the hard part, they are
alien.   Stuff like this really needs a link at ruby-lang.com, highly
visible, something like "Cool Things That Might Involve Ducks".