Hi everybody.

Since I've received positive feedback on the idea of writing a book
about IOWA, I'm taking this a small step further.

What would you like to read about IOWA?
- Installation issues
  - When to run on what
    - apache and mod_ruby
    - apache and fastcgi
    - webrick
    - on a benchmark or usability level?
  - other?
- How the West was won
  - a real-life report about creating a website for
    managing mailserver configuration
  - providing multi-language content
    - anybody here with knowledge on how Japanese website layout
      differs from Western ways?
  - other?
- other?

Since we're talking about ruby-related material, I guess replying here
is ok. If you don't want publicity, you can also contact me privately,
the email adress is real, even if it does not look like it :-)

Let's collect some ideas and contact the prospective publisher
next week.

Kind regards,
s.