On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:20:39 +0900, Tom Copeland <tom / infoether.com> wrote:
> ...using various session storage containers is here:
>
> http://elitists.net/~kain/sessions/index.html
>
> It's by Scott Barron of EliteJournal fame:
>
> http://rubyforge.org/projects/elitejournal/
>
> Nice article (and lovely charts) Scott!
>
> Yours,
>
> tom

Thanks Tom.  Wow, I actually meant to post that here when I put it up
but all the turkey from the holidays must have messed with my already
unstable mind.  I've actually got a slightly edited (and LaTeXed)
version that I presented to the people who want to know how I spend my
time in exchange for their money.  I'll make that available in the
very near future (it's a PDF and the charts aren't as pretty, but
that's OK :).

Thanks
-Scott