Hello,

> as I have the impression it is more postgresql-friendly than
ActiveRecord.

this is correct, future versions will use psql-specific features like
object-oriented tables, and prepared statememts/stored procedures.

> I took a quick look to the homepage and the docs, but both are
several
> versions behind. Is there another online place to look for the docs?

You are correct again. I am working on a brand new Nitro mini site
(with wiki, fora, etc) that will be always up to date. In the meantime
you can get the latest 'documentation' from the actual distribution.
regards,
George Moschovitis.