Stefan Schmiedl wrote:
> On 10 Dec 2004 00:36:47 -0800,
> martinus <martin.ankerl / gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>>  * Using Ruby in the Semantic Web
>>
>>I want this!
>

> Then write it!
>
> It has several advantages:
> - You are the first to read it.
> - You can get the author to make changes.
> - You get a lot of work with almost no pay.
> - You get a tremendous amount of relief once the thing is out of your
>   hands.
>
> Anybody up for collaboration on the RAD-IOWA book?

Stefan, did you have taken a look at Wee? Or are you using IOWA due to
it's templating engine? Wee is much more like the current Seaside by Avi
Bryant, but not a plain port thereof. It's still in development,
currently I'm mostly on documenting it:

http://www.ntecs.de/viewcvs/viewcvs/*checkout*/Wee/branches/dev/doc/rdoc/index.html?rev=363

And someone mentioned that he's porting Mewa
(http://www.adrian-lienhard.ch/files/mewa.pdf) over to Ruby/Wee.

I'm currently further on extracting and cleaning up the core of Wee,
which is independent of HTTP and HTML, and includes only the component
logic (the session logic is pretty minimal). Templating is 100%
choosable, but it comes with a programmatical HTML generation API.
Lot's of parts of the source is now very clean, and all together it's
1600 LoC (600 for the core where near to 50% is documention)... And all
memory holes have been fixed.

Regards,

   Michael