On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 05:12:27 +0900, Bil Kleb <Bil.Kleb / nasa.gov> wrote:
> We have an internal usemod Wiki that prodominately uses
> CamelCase-style links.  However, it's topic is visual
> literacy and CamelCase is not easy for laypeople to visually
> digest.
>
> Does anyone have a script for migrating from CamelCase to
> [[spaced links]]?
>
> Of course, what I'd really like is a Ruby-powered Wiki.  Is
> there a migration path for that leap?

Not yet. Soon, I hope, but not until after the new year unless I get a
lot of time to work on it in the next few days (I'm doing an update
release of Ruwiki to fix a single bug -- and if I have a conversion
script, that too).

Ruwiki supports [[spaced links]] or even Spaced_Links, but does not
have a script that will automagically convert the references from one
form to the other. The page format, however, is open, and could be
changed easily.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com