gabriele renzi wrote:

> Florian Gross ha scritto:
>
>> Personally, I would also like to see a way of testing whether a given
>> Object implements a contract (here: passes a suite of unit tests) -- I
>> think that would be useful for multi method dispatch. (Called method
>> overloading in the C++/Java world.)
>
> +1, even if I think overloading is little different from mmd and I also
> believe that predicate dispatch is somewhat cooler :)

I'm not sure about the specific nuances that the terms cover -- I've so
far only implemented Multi Method Dispatch and it supports arbitrary
predicates as well as typical Class- and Instance-based dispatching.

But even when being able to specify arbitrary lambdas as dispatching
scorers it is still not trivial to use a TestSuite as a contract check.
Not sure if test/unit allows for an easy way of doing that...