Erik Veenstra wrote:

>>>Tar2RubyScript
>>But will the .DLLs really be found when I use Tar2RubyScript?
>>I think I tried this without success.
> I did it once. It was something like this:
>
>  api = Win32API.new(newlocation("file.dll"), "proc", %w(P P P P), "V")
>
> [...]
>
>  ENV["PATH"] = newlocation("bin/in/package").gsub(/\//, "\\\\") + ";" + ENV["PATH"]
>  system("command")

Not doing either of those though. I'm just require()ing a Ruby library
(C++ extension) that is dynamically linked against a few DLLs. One of
those is fmod.dll, but there's also msvcp71.dll and msvcr71.dll and a
custom one involved. I know that RubyScript2Exe is already able to
bundle the DLLs that Ruby uses so an option for adding the specified
DLLs in a similar way would be just what I need. I'm not sure if this
involves doing a Win32-API call to tell Ruby to also look for DLLs at
the location the executable was unpacked to. Does this sound possible?

Thanks a lot for helping out with this.