<snip>
> A question for the group: are my frequent releases and announcements
useful
> or annoying? I want to release early and often, but I don't want to
make
> enemies.

I've followed the other threads that followed up and generally agree
with Aleksi and the others. I'd keep going for now.  The fact is
you've hit on something that several of us were either looking for, or
looking to do.  I think its great, and your timing couldn't have been
better.  Right now, you're moving fast and growing the code.  Some of
us would probably be interested in helping at some point when it makes
sense....

Thanks,

Guerry

--