Erik Veenstra wrote:

> I just want to say that RubyScript2Exe 0.2.0 [1] has been
> released. Both Windows and Linux are supported.

Is a change list available somewhere? I couldn't find one on the homepage.

Also while I'm writing to you, would it be possible to allow custom
..DLLs and resources to be added? I have an application that uses a C++
extension which loads more .DLLs -- RubyScript2Exe does not
automatically include those and I can't find a way of manually including
them that works. (I can unpack and repackage, but then the .DLLs will
still not get loaded from the temporary directory.)

Being able to easily include own media would also be very nifty in my
use case. (I'm writing games with Ruby -- it's always nice to have a
single EXE distribution that contains all the game media.)

Thank you for a great library!