Hi,

Matt Sergeant <matt / sergeant.org> wrote:
> Has ruby decided on a SAX API yet,

There is a implement of SAX API in Ruby's XMLParser library,
but it is SAX1, not SAX2. And as far as I know, Ruby's XML
aplications (almost) don't use it. They use XML::DOM or
XML::Parser directly, because there is no other widely-used
implementation of XML parser(so there are not much needs for
common API in SAX level).

> If anything I'd prefer to go the PerlSAX2 route, and have a property
> set based SAX, because it's just easier to use from dynamic languages like
> Perl and Ruby.

## I don't know PerlSAX2, but it seems interesting...

TAKAHASHI 'Maki' Masayoshi   E-mail: maki / open-news.com