I'm currently trying to Rdoc a large project. After a great deal of typing
documentation for each .rb (well over a hundred!), I have discovered that
Rdoc is not documenting anyting inbetween =being and =end. Is there a reason
for this? Is there a way to tell it to do so?

Also, for some reason --and at this point I have no idea why, RDoc is not
adding any methods. All I get is a top description (if not using =begin =end)
and then a list of method names (which end in a trailing comma), e.g.

  Class
  Binding

  Methods
  [], []=, caller, class, defined?, eval, filename, lineno, self,

And nothing else. Any ideas?

Thanks,
T.