gabriele renzi wrote:

> pat eyler ha scritto:
>
>> shouldn't that be:
>>
>>       0<   quack
>>    `O
>>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>

> people, I love this place.

I'm amazed at the progress that has been made in just the last 12
hours.  If you'd like to start using any of these ducks, in the form of
a one-line signature, here's a DRb line:

  ruby -rdrb -e
'DRb.start_service;duck=DRbObject.new(nil,"druby://whytheluckystiff.net:6503");puts
duck.daves'

Several other ducks are available at this service, try "puts duck.toms"
or "puts duck.on_the_water".  For a complete list: "puts duck.list".

Think of it.  In time, we could amass ducks to use them as currency on
the global markets.  I think we can take Switzerland.

_why