NQXML version 0.3.0 is now available. From the README file:

    Version 0.3.0 fixes a DOCTYPE tag bug (PUBLIC and SYSTEM id arguments
    were parsed incorrectly), adds some XML well-formedness constraints,
    adds access to input line numbers, improves some error messages, and
    starts the code documentation process.

As usual, NQXML is available from the RAA or the NQXML home page at
http://www.io.com/~jimm/downloads/nqxml/.

A question for the group: are my frequent releases and announcements useful
or annoying? I want to release early and often, but I don't want to make
enemies.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"Hey, wait a minute. You've got both eyes! You're no special agent.