Phil Tomson wrote:

>What is that fox (I'm assuming that's a fox) on the back of the duck
>represent?  Is he whispering in the duck's ear?  I just get the feeling
>that the fox (if it is a fox) has some deep psychological meaning perhaps
>representing the duck's deap-seated, primordial fear of foxes.  Perhaps
>it is the Fox of static typing?  (appologies, Why, if it's not a fox)

It's an upright horse.  His name is Audie the Upright Horse.  He's the
duck's owner.  And, yes, of course he has deep psychological meaning
that ranges from a harsh criticism of existensialism to my own childhood
fear of broken calculators.  It's all there.

But, Great Coats!  That huge ascii duck is marvellous.  You done it
well, Dave Burt.

_why