On Dec 5, 2004, at 9:51 PM, Brian Mitchell wrote:

> I came up with a cellular automata simulator but the input and rule
> set took up too much space.

Subject change:  In my spare time, I've been scanning the web for the
perfect simulation to do as a Ruby Quiz.  I don't want to do Life like
everyone else does.  We can do better.

So, if you can point me to a fun simulation (well described), I'll be
very grateful.

If you write it up and submit it as a Ruby Quiz, you'll be my hero.

Submit address:  rubyquiz / grayproductions.net

Sorry to derail the thread.  We now return you to your regularly
scheduled discussion of Ruby signatures...

James Edward Gray II